Within this privacy notice, fight4prosperity will be referred to as we, us or our.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over the age of 16.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT?
Personal data is defined as data that is capable of identifying a person. This type of data can be collected in different ways:
- Communication Data or Data You Voluntarily Input Into the website – We may collect data such as email and your name through mediums such as signing up for our newsletter, contact forms, or leaving a comment. This data is primarily used for the purposes of communicating with you.
- Information From Third-Party Sources – We are able to obtain information from other sources such as Facebook, Google, Instagram or Twitter. For instance, this website may use a Facebook commenting system, so if you choose to comment on a Website post, your profile picture will appear.
- Technical Data or Data Collected Automatically – When you visit this Website, information is automatically collected such as IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. This information is used to analyze your use of our website to be able to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Cookies – These are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We used this information to provide you with a more personalized experience while using our website. Please note that you have control over the use of these cookies. You can disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings.
We may use your personal information to:
- To send you our newsletters periodically which may include promotional information (IF you provide your email address only). Every email you received will provide information on how to opt out;
- To manage contacts and send messages;
- To operate and maintain Our Website;
- To interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars);
- To allow access to third-party services’ accounts;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To carry out remarketing and behavioral targeting (including display ads);
- To manage the user database;
- To improve customer service;
- To personalized user experience;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against any unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third Party Use of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless you authorize us to do so.
We may share your information with third parties that work with us as service provides. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google analytics: This service is used to track website usage and provide information such as your interaction with https://fight4prosperity. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on the Website and some features may not work as intended. We have no access to or control over any information collected by other individuals, companies or entities whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its Content.
Cookies help to ensure that visitors are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads, customize Website content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends. Cookies may also be used by third-party services, such as Google Analytics, as described herein.
Advertising and Sponsored Links
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve content and advertisements when you visit the Website. These third-parties may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Users should, therefore, note that they click on sponsored external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws, EU residents have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to the portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy then please stop using this site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: May 2018